back on my feet

even though it took me a while to get going today i feel like i'm finally finding my feet again. literally. i've gone for surprisingly few outdoor runs since my race, and even though i've been exercising at the gym there's something different about conquering the outdoors.

so, today i went for a not-quite-5-mile run, and despite the wind it felt great. Normally at the gym i'll only run for 25 or 30 minutes because more time than that on the treadmill gets a little old, but today i ran a chunk of my favorite running route from my half-marathon training and it very much felt like i was back.



gotta love those endorphins!


p.s. for those of you who know what i'm referring to,
i'll be having a test tomorrow afternoon at 2:00
your prayers are greatly appreciated!

Comments

most popular