dichotomies

Today I woke up early and late.
I am having a love/hate relationship with blogs and blogging.
I don't feel like going for a run even though I want to run, and am excited to start training for a half marathon that I officially decided is next on the docket.

I need to update the budget for work today, and the budget is the bane of my work existence. The only plus is that when I get done I feel like I accomplished a lot.

I am excited about the prospective house-buying in our near future, and yet I'm frustrated with many other things in our life right now. It feels like I'm losing my focus and my edge. I feel like I used to accomplish so much more than I do on any given day right now. I work better when I'm in a routine, but as many times as I've tried routine still eludes me. My work schedule is simply too irregular. It drives me crazy, but I'm at a loss for ideas to fix it. 

Peter is out of town today, just until tomorrow morning, and while I hate having him gone I may be able to knock out a bit more of my to do list tonight since I won't be keeping him awake by doing so. 

I feel stuck in the middle of a handful of dichotomies strewn across my life. I can't seem to reconcile any of them, and I fear I'm going to get caught frozen with inaction in the middle of each one. 

And with that thought lodged deeply into my brain I'm off to workout.


happy wednesday

Comments

most popular