a glass of red

sipping slowly
french wine
soft light
ideal song

All the junk is letting go, I feel like it's finally easing out of me. slowly. very slowly, but it is happening. It still doesn't make sense. None of it makes any sense, but I'm starting to let it go. 

one
finger
at
a
time


tomorrow is a coffee shop day. it's a think about anything but what I've been thinking about day. it's a day to try to appreciate what's around me instead of being frustrated about what isn't. 

I'm trying to coax myself into sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is going a million miles a minute. It seems as though I've been sloughing through life and I really want to be clean and start fresh. 

In one sense we're looking to. This past week/end we have decided to start house hunting, and we've been blessed in numerous ways even at the start of this process. 

I'm trying to be grateful and as full of gratitude as I should be. I'm trying to enjoy the simple pleasures for what they are. 

one
step
at
a
time

we'll get there.

step by step

Comments

most popular