somethin' kinda wonderful
it has been a while since i made a thankful list. i've been trying to focus more on the good things, but taking the time to name those things really helps. and in the spirit of fall, and the season of thanksgiving i thought it would be fitting to remind myself of some of the wonderful pieces of life...
- my husband. he's pretty great :o)
- october. cooler days and chilly nights. perfect for coziness.
- coffee with pumpkin spice creamer. [it's baaaaaack!]
- espresso nails with a little sparkle.
- the ability to run. even on days when i don't love it.
- pumpkins. yep. pumpkins.
- s'mores with homemade marshmallows and reese's cups.
- french pastries.
- open windows.
- soccer games.
- j crew, anthropologie, toms, shabby apple, etsy, and other shopping goodness.
- artists. thank goodness everything is not just about "function."
- crisp apples.
- and apple cider.
- cute and comfy dresses.
- steelers games.
- friends you can count on.
- different perspectives.