"I spent a month there one night"

The above quote from Newsies (ah, newsies) is in reference to Brooklyn, and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Brooklyn this weekend and experience it for myself. There is much I'd like to share about it, and therefore, I have decided to post some pictures tonight, and write about it tomorrow.


Manhattan Bridge from Brooklyn Bridge



One of my faves: Lamp post with Manhattan skyline 
through Brooklyn Bridge



Brooklyn Bridge



Manhattan skyline through the Brooklyn Bridge


Tomorrow I will post some pictures of our new house as well!




letting the exhaustion
win

Comments

  1. What took you to NYC??

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went as a vision trip...our church is partnering with a church planting project in Brooklyn - ironically called the Brooklyn Church Project

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

most popular