ramen and tea

This morning I had tea and ramen noodles for breakfast. I've been a little under the weather for the past couple days with a cold that is moving from my throat to my nose and my head. Today is the first day that I haven't pulled myself out of bed at a reasonable hour, but I still feel like I need more sleep.

We had a good, but crazy weekend. We had a chance to visit with Peter's cousins who are both in the army, but they are back from deployment at the same time. Unfortunately that meant much less sleep than we actually needed, but we got to spend the day hanging out with them on a lake which was a lot of fun. 

Plans today include cleaning up a bit around the house, getting some shopping done, and hopefully taking a nap before our soccer game tonight.

On a different note, house stuff is coming along better than expected. We actually saw one at the end of last week that we really like and are hoping to make an offer this week. I don't want
 to say too much because I'm trying not to get too excited about anything before we have a chance to put an offer in and negotiate. It is in a great neighborhood though. If we do end up there we probably won't have as much to change and fix up as we originally talked about, but there will definitely be a few projects. I really want to start looking for paint colors, and drawing out each room, but I'm trying to restrain myself.

I'll be sure to post pictures if everything goes through and we have a new place to call home. Maybe even before & after shots once we fix a few things...

I'm off to shower and do something besides sit around and blow my nose today!


happy monday dears

Comments

most popular