trying

have you ever just wanted to scream "I'm trying, okay?!" That sentence and all of the emotion that goes with it are what I'm feeling right now. I'm trying. The fact that it's not working is not entirely my fault. 

I'm no stranger to the fact that things change, and they don't always change in the ways that you would like them to. I get that. But, as the aforementioned sentence states - I don't always like it. 

Lately I've been struggling with both things that are changing and things that I wish would change that won't. 

I am trying though. really and truly. 

I'm trying to be nice when I don't want to be.
I'm trying to understand when things are clearly not understandable.
I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt.
I'm trying not to say what I'm thinking.
I'm trying to look on the bright side even though everything is grey.
I'm trying not to think about things as they are, but rather as I'd like them to be.

I'm   t  r  y  i  n  g

I wish you would believe me

Comments

most popular