boo flu

today was an adventure of sorts. i finally had to find a primary care doctor in charlotte due to 12+ hours of an over 101 degree fever. after ruling out strep she told me i probably have the flu and put me on 3 different medications to try and remedy my various symptoms and ailments.

since then my fever has come down into the 100+ range, but remains with us. tonight i finally ate something close to an actual meal (of soup, ginger ale and crackers) and i actually kept it all down.

now i'm going to take my meds and drift drowsily off to sleep.




hope your day found you
fever-free.
xo

Comments

  1. Poor Ally now has the same thing. We're supposed to go to Sesame Street Live tomorrow morning. We're praying hard she gets better, she is soo excited to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

most popular